A Foundation for Learning
Our School Preschool is a "well-child facility". The following illness policies will be strictly enforced, for the health, well being and safety of all concerned. Sick children want care from their parents in the comfort of their own homes!
Our School Preschool can temporarily isolate children who become ill and a parent will be asked to pick up the child within 30 minutes. First aid supplies are kept on hand.
· Fever: A child needs to be fever free for a minimum of 24 hours before returning to school, that means the child is fever free without the aid of Tylenol®, or any other fever reducing substance.
· Fever AND/OR sore throat, rash, vomiting, diarrhea, earache, irritability, or confusion.
· Diarrhea: runny, watery, bloody stools, or 2 or more loose stools within last 4 hours.
· Vomiting: 2 or more times in a 24 hour period. Note: please do not bring your child if they have vomited in the night.
· Breathing trouble, sore throat, swollen glands, loss of voice, hacking or continuous coughing.
· Runny nose (other than clear), draining eyes or ears.
· Frequent scratching of body or scalp, lice, rash, or any other spots that resemble childhood diseases, including ringworm.
Copyright 2013. Our School Preschool. All rights reserved.